The WindMaster® 5018 is designed to accommodate roll-up, aluminum, plywood, plastic and aluminum laminate signs. ( roll up brackets sold seperately) The 5018 has a dual-spring base design with strong initial tension that resists twisting and turning of the sign in high wind gusts. It features our patented BreakAway® System which allows vertical upright to break away from the sign stand upon impact. The legs are equipped with kick-release buttons for easy set-up and take down and they are adjustable to accommodate uneven terrain. The 5018 comes with a flag holder bracket that holds three wooden dowel flags (flags sold separately).
- Steel base and spring components specially coated to withstand 500 hours of salt spray test
- Steel legs and uprights, including rubber leg caps for traction.
- Dual-spring with strong initial tension resists twisting and turning of sign in high wind gusts
- Kick-release legs simplify take down
- One person deployment without tools
- Individually adjustable legs for stability on curbs and uneven terrain
- Rigid and/or roll-up sign brackets available
- NCHRP 350 accepted
- Material: Steel Legs/Steel Base
- Deployed Height: 7'3"
- Sign Height: 1'6"
- Folded Dimensions (HxWxD): 4'10"x10-3/4"x8-3/4"
- Roll-up Signfaces: Universal
- Rigid Signfaces: Yes
- WindMaster Springs: Dual
Includes mounting brackets for aluminum, plywood or plastic signs.