Diamond Grade DG3 Reflective Sheeting Series 4000 is a super-high efficiency, full cube retroreflective sheeting designed for the production of traffic control signs and delineators that are exposed vertically in service. DG3 sheeting is designed to have the highest retro-reflective characteristics at long, medium and short road distances. During the day and at times of low ambient light levels, Diamond Grade DG3 Fluorescent Reflective Sheeting provides higher visibility than nonfluorescent signs made with ordinary colored sheetings.
- DG3's optical elements return almost 60 percent of available light to drivers—nearly double that of other prismatic sheetings.
- Meets ASTM Type XI Specifications
- High performance in both day and night-time environments
- Helps overcome reduced sign illumination from VOA headlights
- Offers excellent life-cycle value
- Disadvantaged sign placement locations such as overhead or left shoulder
- 12 year warranty
Diamond Grade™ DG3 can be distinguished from other Diamond Grade products by the presence of the “primary groove line.” Diamond Grade DG3 is designed to be an effective wide angle reflective sheeting regardless of the orientation on the substrate or ultimate orientation after installation. However, because the efficiency of light return from cube corner reflectors is not equal at all application angles, especially at increasing entrance angles, it is possible to get the widest entrance angle light return when the sheeting is orientated in a particular manner.
For more information on 3M products visit; Product Information